This week I’ve found some great things for you to read. Hear are a few of the things that I’ve found this week.
- Data Modelling: Composite Relationships http://t.co/ruVv6uzZ #sqlserver
- How To Prevent SELECT * The Evil Way http://t.co/If6Vzsse #sqlserver
- Stop Storing Unencrypted Passwords! http://t.co/hnHTREfy #sqlserver
- How It Works: XEL Display in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) Row Limit http://t.co/gx9D3RQg #sqlserver
- Data type mismatches causing SQL Server performance issues http://t.co/gsydGcli #sqlserver
Hopefully you find them as useful as I did. Denny